For the LPN class that begins on April 2, 2018, tuition and required fees for the program total $16,267, payable as follows:
|Cost of the Program||Cost|
|Processing fee (non-refundable)||$30|
Background check according to the following guidelines:
|Seat guarantee fee (non-refundable)
|Administration fee (non-refundable)||$200|
|First Tuition Payment
|Last Tuition Payment
|Tuition and Fees Total:||$16,267|
Books and Uniforms
|Books (estimate, if purchased new):
|Clinical uniforms (estimate, depending on the student’s selection):
|Books and Uniforms Total:||$1,193|
- Health insurance: Because some clinical facilities require health insurance, CSPN students are required to have health insurance.
- Parking: You may have to pay a fee to park at some of the clinical facilities.
- Late payment fee: There is a $25 charge for late payments.
- Returned checks: There is a $25 service charge for checks returned unpaid for any reason.
License and Registration
|Licensure exam: NCLEX||$200|
|Registration with the OBN (Ohio Board of Nursing)||$75|
|Post-graduation Fee Total:||$275|
- There are no graduation fees.
- There are no lab fees.
- Parking at the school is FREE!
- We are approved for the training of veterans.
- For a copy of the Return to Title IV Policy, click here.
- For a copy of the Satisfactory Academic Policy (SAP), click here.
- View our Refund/Tuition Policy.
- For information about campus security and the School’s adherence to the Clery Act, view the annual security report.
We accept American Express, Mastercard, Visa, and Discover credit cards for all tuition and fee payments.
Need help paying for school?