Student and Disability Services
CSPN has a wide array of services available to help students in their personal and academic lives. Our Director of Operations/Student Services works with students on any number of concerns:
- CSPN posts LPN job opportunities on Blackboard, Facebook, and in the student lounge as the school is notified by community clinical agencies. While CSPN does not directly place graduates into facilities as an LPN, it does offer resume and career support services through the Office of Student Services. Students wishing to learn more about LPN job opportunities in Northeast Ohio are encouraged to visit websites and/or apps like LinkedIn, Indeed.com, NurseDash, etc. Level IV students and graduates are encouraged to contact Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org in the Office of Student Services.
If you are a current student and need help, reach out now.
If you are an enrolled student or applicant
in need of substance abuse assessment/treatment, reach out now.
For assistance with suicide prevention and mental health crisis.
CSPN has a multi-media Learning Center to complement students’ classroom and clinical learning. The Learning Center includes a library, nursing skills lab, and computer access.
Find textbooks, medical dictionaries, PDRs, and nursing journals to help understand lectures, assist with school projects, and research current issues in nursing.
Nursing Skills Lab
Practice procedures you learn in the program before you perform these skills in the clinical setting. The setting simulates real patient care.
- Make a hospital bed and perform bed baths
- Administer range of motion exercises
- Perform vital signs and administer oral medication
- Provide dressing changes and tracheostomy care
- Give injections and insert Foley catheters
- Initiate and maintain IVs
CSPN has numerous computer stations for LPN students to use for papers, care plans, etc. Each computer station also has high-speed Internet access, and wireless connectivity is available. Additionally, students can access their grades online using their Blackboard log-in
Rights and Regulations
- You may obtain a State of Ohio voter registration card as a student of CSPN.
- You can find information on students’ rights here: Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- CSPN adheres to all copyright rules and regulations. Students in violation may be subject to disciplinary action through the Admissions and Promotions committee.
- Read our grievance resolution policy.
- View our zero-tolerance drug policy. Note: This is an ongoing policy subject to change at the discretion of the Executive Director. All current and prospective students must adhere to this policy.
- For information about campus security and the School’s adherence to the Clery Act, view the annual security report.