For the LPN class that begins on April 5, 2021, tuition and fees for the program total $17,500 payable as follows:
|Cost of the Program||Cost|
|First Tuition Payment
|Last Tuition Payment
|Tuition and Fees Total:||$17,500|
* At no time will CSPN charge additional tuition and fees for distance education.
Books, Uniforms, Background Checks & Drug Screening
|Books (estimate, if purchased new):
Background check according to the following guidelines:
|Books and Uniforms Total:||$1,000|
- Health insurance: Because some clinical facilities require health insurance, CSPN students are required to have health insurance.
- Parking: You may have to pay a fee to park at some of the clinical facilities.
- Late payment fee: There is a $25 charge for late payments.
- Returned checks: There is a $25 service charge for checks returned unpaid for any reason.
- At no time will CSPN charge additional fees for distance education.
License and Registration
|Licensure exam: NCLEX||$200|
|Registration with the OBN (Ohio Board of Nursing)||$75|
|Post-graduation Fee Total:||$275|
- There are no graduation fees.
- There are no lab fees.
- Parking at the school is FREE!
- We are approved for the training of veterans.
- For a copy of the Return to Title IV Policy, click here.
- For a copy of the Satisfactory Academic Policy (SAP), click here.
- View our Refund/Tuition Policy.
- For information about campus security and the School’s adherence to the Clery Act, view the annual security report.
We accept American Express, Mastercard, Visa, and Discover credit cards for all tuition and fee payments.
Need help paying for school?