To be considered for CSPN’s LPN Program, you must meet the requirements below:
- You must be a high school graduate, with a minimum 2.0 GPA or have a GED.
- You must pass the Entrance Exam.
- You also must be at least 18 years of age at the time of taking the Entrance Exam.
- Attend applicant information session.
- Non-native English speakers are required to provide TOEFL iBT scores prior to pre-entrance testing (scores must be no older than 2 years). See below for minimum scoring requirements:
- 18 listening
- 18 reading
- 26 speaking
- 17 writing
Note: CSPN reserves the right to accept only the best applicants.
Do you meet these requirements?
Have Questions Regarding Admissions?
We’re here to make the admissions process as seamless as possible. If you have questions, use the form below to reach our Admissions Department.